Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

Slice of Life Day Nineteen: What I'm Reading and Ordering.



Oh Friends.  The first day back after spring break. 
It was great. 
We were busy. 
We remembered what to do. 
They seem bigger. 
I love it. 
I'm exhausted. 

At school we read:

8139824

We missed reading it for March Book Madness, but I thought it was such an important read, I didn't want to skip it.  I have little activists in my room, and in the best way I can, I want to make sure they understand the history behind the stories.  This is a beautiful book. 


What I'm starting this week at home:

18225810
My 9 year old recommended this one to me.  It's taken me way too long to get to it.  I finished Drama last night as well. 

20820994I don't know anything about this book!  It was a gift from a trusted reader!  It's time to dig in and give it a try!


Books I've ordered this week:

Okay, so we needed to order from Amazon, because we (the boys and I) accidentally ruined my Mr.'s Yoda pint glass.  So we ordered him a new one for Easter.  While I was there I ordered:
30329718



Which one would I read first?

(Also Mr. if you are reading this, act surprised when that pint glass shows up!)

Joy!
Kendra




3 comments:

  1. That first day back from a break is always full of challenges...and exhaustion. Looks like you have some reading time ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply put--I love everything about this post--the honesty, the joy and the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give you the sun is amazing and I would recommend Kids 1st! Amazon is dangerous for sure!

    ReplyDelete