Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Thankfulness



19353106

Okay, it's day 10 of the writing challenge.  I'm a little stuck.  So I went back to what I've read and written today so far. 

This book?  It's a great devotional.  It's thoughtful, yet accessible. 

Today, this quote from the book:

"The DNA of joy is thankfulness."  

So What am I thankful for today?

30329718

This book came from our professional lending library!  I was so happy to see it was delivered to school today.  I wasn't ready for it though.  It's a reading emergency!  I'm so excited to dig in and read it. 

Image result for hot dogs grill

The guys at school grilled hot dogs and hamburgers for lunch today.  Outside.  On the grill. 
Yum.  Yes I did leave my very healthy lunch in the lunch box and I ate the hot dog!  I'm not sorry either. 

Image result for herbalife
I saw my neighbor tonight.  A little kitchen table time is good for the soul.  Get to know some neighbors.  She also shares Herbalife with me, which I like to put in my smoothies. 


It was fun to watch Griffin find a bone to chew.  

What are you thankful for tonight?
Joy!
Kendra

1 comment:

  1. So many reasons to be thankful. Enjoyed reading your post!

    ReplyDelete