Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2017

SOL Challenge Day 2: Currently.

slice of life_individual

Link up at www.twowritingteachers.wordpress.com.  We are so grateful for this community. 


Oh no!  On Day 2:  Nothing went as planned, my 8 year old didn't feel well today, I'm now home alone with a puppy who wants to dig up my carpet, my back hurts, and I just want to drink tea.  

But here we go...

What a neat idea for daily journaling...I would love to make one of these for myself!:

1.  Listening:  to the TV in the background.

2.  Eating:  A LOT of Girl Scout cookies.  Whoops.

3.  Drinking:  Tea at night.

4.  Wearing:  Old clothes.  I tackled a bathroom tonight.  And then wrote new house rules...watch

5.  Feeling:  Reflective.  Motivated.  And yet, tired.

6.  Weather:  Partly cloudy.  29 Degrees.

7.  Wanting:  Another Cookie.

8.  Needing:  To Stop eating cookies.

9.  Thinking:  What can I learn?  Is there something else?

10:  Enjoying:  The idea of tomorrow.  A Fish Fry and Country Music.

Joy!
Kendra

5 comments:

  1. I love this currently prompt. I want to do something like this every month. I think it would be cool to look back on. Oh and now I want a cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering if those were Thin Mints ;) I had a few while editing tonight's post! There is something about the power of chocolate that helps me get words in print, right? That's my story anyway.

    I always love the authenticity of your writing, and the inherent joy that emanates from the page. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks for reminding me about the new pack of Thin Mints I hid in the back of the freezer! :) Perfect little thoughtful slice about your day! Can't wait to hear more about the country music coming up tomorrow!
    Happy writing, Kendra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had another cookie. We all need a few (or more) cookies.
    I heart going to a really good fish fry! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've written house rules after cleaning...Dang! Then I forget to make them follow them (again)!

    ReplyDelete