Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

SOL Challenge Day 11: I'm Going to The Party!


Two Writing Teachers are hosting Slice of Life.  Join us!



I'm coming to the party Leigh Anne!  Don't know if you are invited or not?  You are.  Read more:
http://adayinthelifeof19b.blogspot.com/2017/03/youre-invited-sol17.html

We are headed out to the Iowa District West Volleyball Tournament.  And the Mustangs are in the tournament!  (Yee-Haw!)


  • A side note to say, yesterday, I put my 12 year old in a minivan with a trusted friend.  And if you are in a community where you can get a text that says, "It's a long story, but the boys ended up staying with _____ last night,"  and it doesn't cause any stress?  You are in the right community.  
Now, I must get ready for the party, because the tournament is 2 hours away, and girl needs to drink coffee and eat breakfast.  


Here's what I'm bringing to the party:

1.  Pillows:  I noticed Leigh Anne was bringing hers, so I'll bring the 3  I sleep with.  (No judging.  I'm almost 40 and get heartburn at night.)  :D  

2.  A Book from my TBR pile:  I'm eyeing Mosquitoland by David Arnold.  It was a gift at Christmas time.  

3.  I'll bring PopChips-I tried the sour cream and onion flavor this week, and really liked them.  

4.  Henry's Hard Soda.  I like the Ginger Ale flavor.  

5.  I'll bring some LuLaRoe Leggings.  Yes, I'm one of those.  I will buy leggings at your party.  :)  

Have a great day Friends!
Joy!
Kendra


10 comments:

  1. Yay! Another guest! I had to laugh at your pillows because I actually sleep with three too! One I hold, one is a therapeutic pillow for my neck and the third is on the bottom to raise up the TP pillow! I have seen you mention PopChips - are those a regional item? I can't say I have seen or heard of those. Good luck at the tournament and thanks for coming to my party! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if that's not a party, I don't know what is! I hope you enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really sure what it is you are doing but it does seem like you are doing it with such flair and joy. Enjoy. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your favorite things, Kendra. Enjoy every one of them at the party! (I need to look up pop chips!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to get to this party! I love a good slumber party! :) I haven't had PopChips either. Gonna have to try them. Is it boys volleyball???? Did they win???? Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving these favorite things lists! I'm finding it interesting that so many don't know of pop chips! We have them in California...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read Michelle Haseltines party items. So fun! I haven't been to a LulaRue party yet. It sure seems popular!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to be at the same party as you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am joining the party (late) but still ready to party on, Kendra. I sleep with 2 pillows and my husband does too so I get it that you have your favorite pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be joining the party! I will post sometime this month - Love the idea
    https://tammysreadinglife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete