Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

#SOL14 I'm Unclogging my Blogging...

SOLSC Button

Two Writing Teachers are hosting Slice of Life.  Join us!

Dear Blog, 
I miss you.  Summer is here.  When May happened I promised you I would pay attention to you in June.  I know.  That didn't happen.  "Clashing Educational Issues" has kept us from spending the time together that we need to!  It's hurting me too, and I promise I'll make it up to you when this crazy format of a class wonderful learning opportunity is over.  In the mean time, here are 10 things I've been wanting to share with you dear blog, in no particular order:

1.  A post about Eleanor and Park.  Oh my stars.  I'm still thinking about this book!
2.  The reflections on some technology I tried out in the spring.  The good, the bad, and the ugly.
3.  Some reflections/features of the independent book stores and local shopping I've been doing this summer.
4. Goals and ideas for next year.  You can help me plan out and organize my ideas!
5.  A celebration post of the time spent with family. (And the Bulldogs).
6. A reflection on the "Great Veggie Challenge of 2014" that is taking place in my house.  (Again, the good, the bad, and the ugly.)
7.  Some reflections on running.
8.  The books I've been reading.  All the books.  (Annie, this includes A Snicker of Magic and all the post-it notes!)
9.  By the time I get to you, I'll have a reflection on #nerdcampmi.
10.  Summer cooking.  

I promise, dear blog, it will be worth the wait.  Thanks for not giving up on me and remembering my password today!  

XXXOOO, Kendra


5 comments:

  1. I am sitting here perusing posts to try to find something I want to write. I like your voice in this list, a promise of things to write about...someday. I loved A Snicker of Magic. It was full of sticky notes! I hope you will give your blog attention; however, from the looks of this list, you have plenty to keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the reading when you get around to your list. It's going to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am almost afraid to write a list...so much I want to do. Nerdcampmi is my destination as well! Your veggie challenge is very intriguing.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogs are forgiving and they always welcome you back. Readers are always waiting for the next post. Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has also been difficult for me this summer. I have posts percolating, just waiting to be brewed. But that is another day. Have fun at nerdcamp! I am sure that will be a fun post!

    ReplyDelete