Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

#sol14 ::Right Now::

WRITE. Every day in March write a slice of life story on your own blog. SHARE. Link your post in the comments on each daily call for slice of life stories here at TWT. GIVE. Comment on at least three other slice of life stories/blogs.
Two Writing Teachers have written about the Slice of Life on their blog.  Head on over and check it out!



Right Now I Am:

::thankful that at 5 AM I was able to go back to sleep for awhile.  My body has been asking for sleep, and I finally was able to restore in this way.

::stalling.   Having my 5 year old at school with me is amazing in ways I wouldn't have imagined.  However, for the past two days, I haven't accomplished much after school, so therefore I'm headed there in a little bit.

::happy to see the sun!  A run is in store for later.  

::wondering about new things in my classroom before June.  A trip to Wal-Mart/Target/Dollar Tree before I go to school?

::enjoying elastic pants too much.  About that run...

::drinking another cup of coffee

::watching my Mr. scroll through Twitter and discussing "Friends" (the TV series) with him.

::directing my sons to come out of the clothes basket before they wrestle.  

::celebrating and outlining a blog post to share some really cool things that happened at school this week.  (I'm looking at you, Jillian!)  When there is success in the classroom; we celebrate!  

What are you doing right now?  Have a great weekend!
Joy!
Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment