Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#sol14 Another Slice of Why I Love First Grade

WRITE. Every day in March write a slice of life story on your own blog. SHARE. Link your post in the comments on each daily call for slice of life stories here at TWT. GIVE. Comment on at least three other slice of life stories/blogs.
Two Writing Teachers have written about the Slice of Life on their blog.  Head on over and check it out!


Imagine one of the most charming kiddos you know.  That's who this conversation took place with today.  

Student walks over to me, stands RIGHT next to me, and stares intently as I'm conferencing with another student on his writing.   

Me:  "Are you okay?"  "Can I help you?  What's wrong?"

Student:  "Nothing.  I just needed to check on you to see how you were doing."  
(Flashes Huge Grin and raises eyebrow.)

Me:  "Why thank you."  (Returns huge smile.  How could you not?)  

Student turns around and skips to his desk.  

Joy!
Kendra

1 comment:

  1. Those fabulous firsties are so surprising and sweet sometimes!

    ReplyDelete