Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Good Habits App

This morning, the gym was packed.  Like each January, there are people trying to live up to their New Year's Resolutions.  Some of us are regulars, who are there day after day, year after year.  And there are newbies trying to make a habit of exercising at 5 a.m.  For my part, work has begun on the goals set yesterday.  I discovered the Good Habits app, thanks to this post from 71 Toes.  Perfect for #nerdlution and new goals!  Plus the app is free, so why not!  The Good Habits app lets you keep track of different habits that you want to develop over time.  Since I professed my love for crossing things off my to-do list yesterday, I can confess that my favorite feature is that it shows your to-dos as a checklist.  You try to form a chain without breaking it.  (Apparently, this is Jerry Seinfeld's productivity secret.  Who knew?)  The app offers the option to set reminders, select days to do "this," and pause if you're taking a break.
The beginning of my first chain

Today's To-Do List

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment