Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Kind of Holiday (#nerdlution 6)


This is my idea of a celebration!  Any reason to go to a bookstore or shop online for books, count me in! Special thanks to Mr. Schu at Watch.Connect.Read for alerting me to this important holiday.  Unfortunately, our local independent bookstore closes at 4 p.m., so an evening trip to Barnesie was needed.  We picked out two books that were on my we-MUST-read-and-own-this list.  (True confession: These have been talked about on the blogs I love so much, I'm slightly embarrassed that I didn't read them earlier.  Please don't judge.)  Big B was excited to see another book filled with Lego ideas.  He is a big fan of The LEGO Ideas Book.  

Cover Image

Cover Image

Cover Image

Happy reading!

Annie




No comments:

Post a Comment