Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Give Books

This weekend was crunch time.  Yesterday was devoted to finishing my portfolio and reflections for a graduate class.  Today was dedicated to Christmas shopping.  I spend the time between mid-November and mid-December pondering the perfect gifts for my family and friends.  But with ten days left, it was time to stop planning and get the shopping done. Here the books I purchased as gifts today for my own children, godsons, nieces, and nephews.













Special thanks to The Nerdy Book Club (especially this post with the Nerdy Award Finalists and this post about graphic novels from Jen & Jordan Vincent) for helping me find some wonderful titles that I may not have discovered otherwise!

What books are you giving this holiday season?


Annie





No comments:

Post a Comment